Introducing the NEW Perfect Peel!
We are excited to announce that we are carrying The Perfect Peel. During the month of March, you can try out a Perfect Peel for an introductory price of $199, PLUS you receive a FREE retinol or tretinoin to complement the remarkable results you will see from your Perfect Peel.
Perfect Peel - the Ultimate Antioxidant
The Perfect Peel will rejuvenate your skin and leave it looking younger and healthier after just one application. The Perfect Peel is designed to be used every 3 to 6 months, depending on your skincare regimen. The results continue to improve with each peel.
You may be an ideal Perfect Peel candidate if you have:
- - Skin Rejuvenation and Correction Needs
- - Sun-damaged Skin
- - Pigmentation Skin Diseases like Melasma
- - Scars (Acne or Traumatic)
The Perfect peel requires no pre-peel skin preparation. It is fast-acting, easy to apply and virtually painless. The Perfect Peel can be used on all skin types and improves many skin conditions.
It is the only peel that premieres glutathione as a founding component. Glutathione is the ultimate antioxidant known to prevent damage to important cellular components caused by free radicals and peroxides. As we age, our glutathione levels are depleted due to sun exposure, air pollutants and environmental stress. Glutathione is also proven to reverse melanin's metabolism turning dark pigmentations (eumelanin) into light pigmentation (phaeomelanin).
The Perfect Peel will:
- - Help eliminate skin conditions such as acne, melasma, and hyperpigmentation
- - Rejuvenate and produce younger, healthier looking skin
- - Reverse signs of aging, age spots, and sun damage
- - Erase acne scarring and blemishes
- - Lighten and brighten your skin
- - Slow down the skin aging process
- - Reduce pore size and soften fine lines and wrinkles
- - Stimulate collagen production resulting in firmer skin
- - Improve the overall tone and textrue of your skin
- - Prevent wrinkles and fine lines
- - Improve skin conditions such as acne, melasma, and hyper pigmentation
If you are interested in learning more about skin cancer treatments, skin cancer surgery, medical dermatology or cosmetic dermatology in the Rock Hill, South Carolina, and Charlotte, North Carolina metro area, click here to request an appointment with Dr. Timothy Woodall, Dr. Richard White, or Ms. Kristin Berka. Or you can call our office, The Palmetto Skin & Laser Center, at (803) 329-6030 to schedule your appointment.